• Two and half year teaching experience in Government College, Kottayam since 2nd February 2013.
• Three and half years experience as Exploration Geologist at Coal India Ltd (a Maharatna Public Sector company) from 24th July 2009 to 31 January 2013
• Research experience in National Centre for Earth Sciences Studies, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala as Junior Research Fellow in various projects funded by State as well as central agencies (DST) from 9th January 2006 to 2nd July 2007
IMPORTANT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING ATTENDED
• Participated in Faculty Development Programmme (FDP) organized and conducted by Teaching and Learning Centre (TLC), IIT, Madras from 4th to 6th August 2014
• Basic course in Geological mapping for the geologist conducted by Geological Survey of India Training Institute, Kuju, Jharkhand from 18.02.2010 to 04.03.2010
• Field training on “Exploration technique in the underground coal mines of TATA Steel at Jharia coalfields from 14th May to 4th June 2008
• Vocational training at Uranium Corporation of India Ltd, Narwapahar, Jharkhand from 03.12.2007 to 18.12.2007
• M Tech Mineral Exploration, Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
• M Sc. Geology, Govt. College, M.G University, Kottayam, Kerala. (2003 -2005).
• Selected in a project on shale gas sponsored by SCHLUMBERGER as part of Schulumberger Indian University Handshake Programme (SIUHP) during in the year 2008-09.
• Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur in 2007.
• Qualified Lectureship (NET) conducted by CSIR-UGC in October 2006.
• Qualified Lectureship (NET) conducted by CSIR-UGC in December 2005.
• First Rank holder in MS c Geology in the year 2005 from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala.